Friday, November 8, 2013

I found it!

Okay, despite much debate, and many different options, including even MORE that I found after my searching before, I have decided on the Batmobile that will be my inspiration for my son's Cozy Coupe transformation! Drumroll, please!




Unfortunately, the pictures I found were from Pinterest, and this particular pin didn't have an origin blog from which they came...only pictures. So, no hints or tutorials for me...though there are plenty from others to go around and be tweaked, I'm sure. I created my own board of "Batmobile" inspiration blogs and tips, and will just have to come up with the actual plans to execute in order to get the results I'm looking for. I'll also have to do some calling around -- the Cozy Coupe we have has a broken gas cap...not sure yet if I can order a replacement, but I intend to find out!

The hard part comes next - how to do it, and when to do it! Of course, I want to drop everything right now, go to the hardware store, pick up the paint I need for this, and get to work on the patterns. BUT (and it's a BIG BUT), I have to get "normal" stuff done first.

I'm currently coming up with a list of things that I need to accomplish in the next 48 hours -- I'll have a tiny bit more free time than usual, and still have just as many things (if not more) to get done! Bleh!

I have a lot of exciting things on my "docket," however, and can't wait to share progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment