Thursday, October 31, 2013

SCORE!!!!

No, this isn't about sports.
I finally found a Cozy Coupe for my son! I've been looking for what feels like forever. Really, since we went to the 3rd birthday party for my friend's little girl. Little Man discovered the pink Cozy Coupe, and it was love at first sight! I didn't have a color preference, as I intended to revamp it anyway, as I mentioned on this post.

I've been scouring garage sales and internet listings, trying to find an inexpensive one, and today was the day! I found one for $5!!!!





It's sun-faded, to be sure, and it needs a good scrubbing, but it'll do just fine! Now, I just have to decide what on earth to do to it, and how long I can stand keeping it from Little Man! He saw it already, as he was with me when I went to pick it up...but he doesn't understand the concept of Christmas presents and waiting and all that...

So, I have limitless options, but here are a few that I've been considering:

Batmobile

Classic Batmobile

Spiderman I

Spiderman II

I really like this Ghostbuster one, but not enough to do it instead of the others. The same light concept could be included in a police cruiser...

What do you think? Do you like an idea that I posted? Do you have another idea I could look into? I need to decide soon, and get moving on it! Definitely before it gets too cold to spray paint outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment