Friday, January 3, 2014

Holy Contributing to the Delinquincy of Minors, Batman!

Apparently, this is really something that Robin said. I chuckled quite a bit when I found this website.


I'm currently watching our video monitor in shock and sadness as my sweet Little Man throws the most epic of tantrums that I have ever seen. He is throwing himself around his crib like a caged, crazed animal. He is crying and screeching almost constantly, and it's breaking my heart.
*edit* The tantrum lasted almost a full half hour.

It's also freaking me out, as we are due to meet our newest little one in as little as two to five weeks...
Newborn + Toddler (reverted back to younger schedule) = no fun...no rest...no good.

So, here I am, scouring the internet for tips on how to retrain my child...a kid who, in all honestly, I have felt has been relatively easy thus far.

I'm hoping that I find something helpful, that will help me regain the upper hand in our schedule, and will benefit us all as a family. Do any of you have techniques that helped you reset to a good schedule? Especially before introducing a new member of the family?
We were doing well until he got sick, and now we've reverted back. Meh.
Thanks in advance! :)


P.S. There have been some changes in plans for Little Miss' room -- be on the lookout for a new post on that tonight or tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment