Thursday, December 26, 2013

Days of December Christmas Movie Watch-a-thon Day 23: "[The Office] Christmas Party"

**I lifted this from my former blog.

Tonight, since My Love was awake when I was going to watch my Christmas selection, I allowed him to choose what we watched.

I said, "What Christmas show or movie would you like to watch tonight?"
And he said, "You want to watch a Christmas show or movie tonight?"
"YES! At least one a day until Christmas!"
"Um, I don't think there are that many worth watching to make it to Christmas."
"You are forgetting that I am home during the day without you, and you don't have to watch everything I watch. I can watch some of them while you're at work."

Haha!

So, his pick tonight was The Office's "Christmas Party" (Season Two).

 
What can I say? The Office, season's 1-3, and most of 4, is just great television. Hilarious, awkward, and original. I miss the old days. Jim and Pam are still adorable not-so-secret admirers, Dwight is so bizarre and entertaining. It was just so...good!

It's not my favorite Office Christmas episode, but it's fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment