Friday, June 28, 2013

The Laundry Room: Problem Part 2

I didn't intend for this to be a three part post but, it's going to be. In yesterday's post, I showed you what I started with with the laundry room, as well as explained a little bit of the history as to why it had become such a mess. However, I neglected to show you the mess. In full disclosure, I give you- my mess:





It has been better than this, it has been worse than this...
It's becoming WAAAAY better than it has ever been at this very moment. It's likely that most of the things behind the door will remain the same. I like the way I have most of that organized, I just have to declutter and reshuffle a bit.

One of the main things that I'm doing that you won't be able to see is actually doing and catching up on our laundry. My living room is a veritable clean laundry pile at the moment. I'm hoping to put it all away in the next 24 hours.

I know there are a few organization/decor things that I won't be able to finish in the immediate future, but I'll just have to repost once I get around to completing them! :)

Looking forward to having this tidied up and functional! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! I love your pink kitchen aid mixer! So cute!
    Brave lady showing your mess. Let me reassure you that I have seen much worse.

    ReplyDelete