Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Design Dilemma

I don't believe I mentioned this here yet, but we're expecting! AND we just found out that it's a girl! I'm excited, but a little apprehensive, as I'm accustomed to having a boy, and don't really know what to expect with a girl, except for a husband wrapped around her finger, haha.

When we were pregnant with our son, I had a bunch of great ideas for his nursery, and had a bit of a hard time deciding on what idea to go with. I finally went with a blue and red Dr. Seuss theme, and could not be more pleased with the results (see part of the process at my old blog here, here, here, and here; there are a few more posts there detailing my thought process, but I figured the posts with pictures would be the most interesting). I'll put some updated photos of his room on here soon - I still love it. Now that we have Little Miss on the way, I can't remember for the life of me what my other ideas were. :sigh:

My brain is now exploding with ideas, but none of them have really inspired me yet. I'm hoping that, by writing a bit about my ideas, and posting links all in one place for those ideas, that I'll be able to narrow down my options, and ultimately make a decision!

So, in addition to my 10 goals of this week, I will be working on this as well! If nursery decor doesn't interest you, no worries - I'll be on to another subject soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment