Thursday, September 12, 2013

10 Goals for the Week: Week 3 MAJOR Setback

Despite my optimism, I did not accomplish all of my goals for last week. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I'm not even certain what this week is going to look like -- which makes it difficult to determine what sorts of goals to set for myself. I think I'll keep them smaller-ish, to attempt to allow myself a chance to complete them.

As for last week's goals, here's where I am at:

Family/Marriage/Mothering Goals
1. Write out a schedule for Little Man
2. Assemble playscape in backyard

Personal Goals
3. Wake up early enough to get a quality quiet time in before the insanity of the day begins
4. Go on a daily walk (with Little Man, if possible)
5. Make a list of "nesting" projects, and put them in priority order

Homemaking Goals
6. Compile a list of meals I cook, and make a meal plan for the month.
7. Do at least one load of laundry a day, and PUT IT AWAY.
8. Clean out car

Business Goals
9. Implement/follow September Budget
10. Take pictures of and post furniture/items to get rid of on craigslist/online to sell.


I'd still like to edit my "nesting" list, but it's really not a priority goal.
This is what I'm going to attempt to do this week:

Family/Marriage/Mothering Goals
1. Assemble playscape in backyard
2. Play outdoors together as a family

Personal/Homemaking Goals
3. Post about laundry room
4. Begin sorting through items in art room
5. Organize guest room
6. Clean out car
7. Put away items in hallway where they belong
8. Declutter master bedroom

Business Goals
9. Take pictures of at least three items to get rid of on craigslist/online to sell
10. Finish three paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment