Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Crib Bedding Part 2

On my quest for design ideas, I stumbled across some other bedding options that I like. I don't know if I'll add them officially to the options list, but I wanted to share them, and why I like them...mainly to get them out of my head, and in writing.

This is a cute, appliqued Pink Birdie Flower crib set. I like the design, the colors, and all the different components of the set.




Though I like the last one, this Banana Fish Lovebird set is one I like better...I think. I like that there are different colors incorporated into it, and I like the simplicity of the pattern. As I've said before, I like girly without being overkill, and I think this bedding set fits into that category.




I don't know that I would say this is my favorite of the three, but I really like it. It's called Owlphabet (which is hilarious, and totally my sense of humor), by Laura Ashley. I like it most for the patterns on the bed skirt, sheets, and curtains. It gives a lot of wiggle room as to what additional accents I could bring in.



I think I'm still leaning toward one of the bedding sets from Option #2, but I'll be thinking about it this week, comparing my ideas to the art I found, and narrowing it down...hopefully :)

1 comment: