Tuesday, September 3, 2013

10 Goals for the Week: Week 2

As I've mentioned before, I was inspired by Money Saving Mom to set 10 Goals for the Week, and see what I could accomplish. I started with this list, and had to edit it slightly. I ended up with this.
As it was a holiday weekend, and I had some health issues, I cut myself a break and gave myself an extra day to get more stuff done. I'm rather pleased with my progress, though I obviously didn't meet all of my goals. Here is my list. The items that are marked through were completed.

Family/Marriage/Mothering Goals
1. Sit and play/read/interact with Little Man with no electronics on or around (except music).
2. Go on a walk with Little Man daily.
3. Take a nap, drink a Coke, do SOMETHING to be able to stay awake and have a mini date night with My Love one night this week after Little Man goes to bed!

Personal Goals
4. Wake up and get a minimum 20 minute quiet time in before the insanity of the day begins
5. Read for fun for at least 2 hours this week.

Homemaking Goals
6. Go through LM's clothes, sort them into storage, cycle new clothes down, CLEAN his room, vacuum
7. Do at least one load of laundry a day, and PUT IT AWAY.
8. Finish catching up on laundry so laundry room regains functionality. Blog about it.

Business Goals
9. Finalize September Budget
10. Look into at least 3 different ways of bringing in additional income (i.e. art, multi-level-marketing, and blogging regularly)

I am going to carry over some of the goals that I completely failed to this next week, along with making some new ones. First thing in the morning, I plan on putting away the piles of clean clothes that I washed this week. I also still need to finish up and take pictures of the laundry room, and blog about it. I'm hoping to do that tomorrow, though I might not actually post it tomorrow.


Without further ado, here are this week's goals:

Family/Marriage/Mothering Goals
1. Write out a schedule for Little Man
2. Assemble playscape in backyard

Personal Goals
3. Wake up early enough to get a quality quiet time in before the insanity of the day begins
4. Go on a daily walk (with Little Man, if possible)
5. Make a list of "nesting" projects, and put them in priority order

Homemaking Goals
6. Compile a list of meals I cook, and make a meal plan for the month.
7. Do at least one load of laundry a day, and PUT IT AWAY.
8. Clean out car

Business Goals
9. Implement/follow September Budget
10. Take pictures of and post furniture/items to get rid of on craigslist/online to sell.

Looking forward to seeing how this week goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment