Thursday, December 12, 2013

Crock Pot Baby Back Ribs?

I am no great cook. Fortunately, the way to My Love's heart was not through his stomach, so I landed him anyway, haha! However, the longer we're married, the more pride I feel when I know I can make a meal that makes him happy happy happy.

I made one such meal last night, for the third time, and it was a hit AGAIN! If you're looking for an easy recipe that will win you some points, give this one, from my friend Katie, a try!

Baby Back Ribs - Crock Pot Recipe!

(the above picture is not a picture of the ribs I made, though they looked similar -- credit for the photo goes to these folks)


*One random thing -- the second time I made these, I doubled the recipe. Because it was bigger, I opted to use my roaster oven instead of my crock pot. This did not work very well. I do not suggest doing this. While they still turned out alright, they were appreciated more when I made them in the crock pot. Katie said she has doubled the recipe with no issues in her crock pot. Should I double the recipe again, I would use the crock pot. Don't use a roaster oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment