Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Days of December Christmas Movie Watch-a-thon Day 14: The Santa ClausE

**I lifted this from my former blog. At this time, I was rating the shows/movies I was watching by assigning them lumps of coal or sugar plums, haha!


Yep, it's that time again! Tonight, we will be watching The Santa Clause.


This is another one I like a lot. I'm trying to remember the last time I watched it.

I forgot Peter Boyle was in this. I'm sad he's dead :(

Hahahaha, Tim Allen is great. "You wouldn't believe this traffic!"

Neil!!!! He's such a dork! Love his crazy sweaters.

I'm having a really hard time not commenting constantly on this movie! It's hilarious! And Charlie is so adorable!

Aw, I'm disappointed to realize that the CGI isn't standing the test of time. I used to think the effects in this movie were so amazing. Not that they're terrible, but you can just tell they're a bit dated.

This dialogue is brilliant. So funny!

Hahahahahahahaha! I love the part where Scott is changing into his pajamas, and as soon as he drops his drawers, the puppets scream. I laughed sooo hard ^_^

This movie is excellent. And so hilarious. I'm greatly pleased to have gotten to see it again.
I give it 4.5 sugar plums out of 5. Because, once again, I think it's brilliant, but am trying not to hit my highest ranking so early into this challenge. As previously stated, I am reserving the right to come back and alter ratings as I see fit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment