Monday, December 2, 2013

Annual-ish Days of December Christmas Movie Watch-a-thon!

Well, it would appear that this has become a tradition after all. My hubby has been asking me if I was going to do my Days of December Christmas Movie Watch-a-thon, so here I am!


I'm struggling to decide what movies to watch, and in what order. It's particularly tricky since I have a son who is old enough to watch them (or, some of them, at any rate) with us.

I know we'll have to have Home Alone, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, Jingle All the Way, Elf, A Charlie Brown Christmas, Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas, A Garfield Christmas, Four Christmases, Prancer, While You Were Sleeping, Meet Me in St. Louis, The Santa Clause, The Holiday, White Christmas, The Polar Express, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, The Christmas List, A Christmas Story, It's a Wonderful Life, Die Hard, Justice League: Comfort & Joy...that's 22. I'll supplement the rest of the list with Christmas episodes from TV shows, as well as some other movies I just didn't put down yet. I might even have to do more than 25, who knows?

I think I'll also repost some of my posts from previous years of the movies/shows that I will definitely NOT be watching this year. There are several "lumps of coal," as I called them...just dreadful.

How about you? Any Christmas movies that are annual must-sees for you that I should add?

1 comment:

  1. You got most of mine, I'd add in: Muppet Christmas Carol, The Christmas Card, and 2 of the Veggietale Christmas episodes: St. Nicholas (love that one) and now the kids really like Merry Larry (it has Si Robertson, stunt casting for the win).

    ReplyDelete