Monday, December 23, 2013

Days of December Christmas Movie Watch-a-thon Day 13: Four Christmases

**I lifted this from my former blog. At this time, I was rating the shows/movies I was watching by assigning them lumps of coal or sugar plums, haha!

:sigh: Now to watch Four Christmases.




I really do like Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon. Both separate and together.

The opening scene is not one to watch with the little ones though, I have to admit, it makes me laugh.

Part of why I probably like this movie is the music. I'm wondering if I could download the soundtrack and drift into a Christmas music-induced stupor? ^_^

Love the reference to The Most Dangerous Game.

I really enjoy the natural dialogue and bantering that happens in this movie. A lot.

HAHAHAHA! I love that Kevin is in this, and he's talking differently.

Also have to give a nod to Little Ralphie from A Christmas Story, who is featured as a ticket agent.

I want to know what these two do for a living in this movie to be able to afford such amazing presents. It's quite impressive.

Hahahaha! Love Denver and Dallas! "We're named after the cities in which we were conceived."
Oh my goodness, Jon Favreau and Tim McGraw are hilarious!

Heavens, the first family experience is stressful, hilarious, and as painful as possible.

The cougar den! Hahahahaha! Oh my goodness! It's Kristin Chenoweth again...playing the same role...again. But she's still flawless in the role...guess there's a reason she's typecast.
I forgot how many stars are in this movie - check out the cast list!

Ugh, it is horrific when you have people over and your family shares all your deepest, darkest, most embarrassing secrets.

UGH!!! I forgot about the baby spitting up all over her! That's soooo gross!

Ah, more witty banter :)

Oy...this church is painful...gaudy...and I'm terrified that it might be accurate of some...which is really scary.

Love this scene where they're playing the game as a family! Hilarious! Awkward, but hilarious!

And here we have the stereotypical wrench in the works.

And now it's been resolved, and all is happy.

Um, I'm kind of thinking that all this "live TV" coverage would be illegal...or at least something that would require consent. But hey, this is a movie.

Okay, so I like this one. It's not really a family movie, as there is some adult humor, but I think it's cute. Not really a timeless classic or anything, but one I will watch more than once over the coming years. I think I'll give this 4 sugar plums out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment