Thursday, December 26, 2013

Days of December Christmas Movie Watch-a-thon Day 22: Elf

**I lifted this from my former blog. At this time, I was rating the shows/movies I was watching by assigning them lumps of coal or sugar plums, haha!

Here's another film toward which I might have a bias.
Okay. There is no might. I am biased.

I love this movie. It's adorable. I'm trying to remember who I know that doesn't like it...

Ugh! I love Zooey Deschanel's voice! "Baby It's Cold Outside" is one of my favorite Christmas songs. Well, of the non-religious variety. I would love to sing like her. Or, truth be told, Kelly Clarkson.

I liked seeing Lite-Brites again. I didn't think they existed anymore.

"You disgust me, how can you live with yourself?!? You sit on a throne of lies. You stink. You smell like beef and cheese...you don't smell like Santa. HE'S AN IMPOSTER! HE'S A FAKE, HE'S A FAKE!" - hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahaha!

So, rather than give a play-by-play, I love this movie. Especially the snowball fight, and the message is pretty good. I give it a 4.5 out of 5 sugar plums. It's fun, whimsical, doesn't take itself too seriously, and is endearing. Definitely one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment